XL900 Food Processor SupportUpdated 6 months ago
What do I do if my processor does not turn on?
1. Check the plug is correctly fitted in the outlet and the power supply is switch on.
2. Check the fuse in the plug.
Ensure the new fuse is the same current value as original.
3. Ensure the bowl and lid are locked in position.
Check that the small bowl has properly located onto the medium bowl. If not the lid will not locate properly and the processor will not turn on.
What if it switches itself off while I’m using it?
1. The motor may have overheated.
To prevent damage, the unit will automatically cut all power. If this happens: turn switch to off, unplug and allow the unit to cool for approximately 1 hour. Once cool the overheat safety feature will reset and you can carry on using the processor.
2. Check the lid or large bowl has not become lose.
What if it doesn't chop uniformly?
1. Blades or discs may not be attached properly.
2. You may be exerting too much force on the food while pushing down the feeder tube.
What if my egg whites won’t stiffen up?
1. You may not be using enough eggs (we recommend a minimum of two eggs).
2. You may be using the wrong accessory; for egg whites you need the e-disc and the large bowl.
3. You may not be whisking for long enough.
4. Your bowl must be completely clean and dry.
What if the drive shaft is sticking or the motor is struggling to turn the mixture?
1. The mixture may be too dense, remove some of the mixture and process in batches.
2. Run the motor for no more than 45 seconds and cool for 30 minutes.
Once cool the motor will be ready to use again.