Catering Pop Up Toaster SupportUpdated 6 months ago
One slot in my toaster is not working
One or both of the elements in that slot will need replacing, call the helpline or visit www.dualit.com/support for replacements.
My toaster is not working
1. Your plug fuse may have blown or your timer may need replacing.
2. Check the toaster is plugged in.
3. Your elements may need replacing.
I get uneven toasting
Ensure size and type of bread being toasted is the same
My toast gets stuck when I eject from the toaster
Slices thicker than 30mm will get stuck.
Hand cut slice must be cut evenly
Smoke coming out of the slots
1. If this is the first time using your toaster, this is normal. Your elements are being conditioned.
2. Empty the crumb tray. A build up of crumbs can burn or cause a fire.
3. Some crumbs or pieces of bread may be stuck in the toaster.
Unplug, remove the crumb tray then turn the toaster upside down over a sink or bin and gently shake the crumbs out or use a soft brush to clean inside your toaster