2 Slot Studio Toaster SupportUpdated 6 months ago
My toaster is not working
1. The toaster may not be properly connected to the power supply.
Check the plug is in the socket and the switch in turned on. If the toaster is still not working, check the plug fuse.
2. If your lever is not staying down.
Check if the light is glowing red. If yes, unplug the toaster and call service centre If no, your plug fuse may have blown.
I get uneven toasting
1. Different bread types and sizes have been used at the same time.
Ensure size and type of bread being toasted are the same.
2. End elements take a little longer to warm up than centre elements.
Ensure all active slots have bread inserted when toasting.
Once toaster is at optimum operating temperature this will no longer occur.
My toast doesn’t pop up when the toaster has finished
1. There may be a fault with the toaster.
If the power light remains illuminated, immediately unplug the toaster and call service centre.
2. Your bread may be too thick
Slices thicker than 28mm will get stuck.
Hand cut slice must be cut evenly.
Smoke is coming out of the slots
1. If this is the first time using your toaster, this is normal, your elements are being conditioned.
This will dissipate after a few uses.
2. The crumb tray might be full. A build up of crumbs can burn or cause a fire.
Empty the crumb tray.
3. Some crumbs or pieces of bread may be stuck in the toaster.
Unplug and allow to cool, remove the crumb tray then turn the toaster upside down over a sink or bin and gently shake the crumbs out.
Can I use a Sandwich Cage in my Studio Toaster?
No, neither Sandwich Cage (Lite or Classic) will fit the studio toaster and they are not recommended for use in the Studio Toaster.
What is the length of the powercord on the studio toaster?
The length of the powercord on the studio toaster is 90cm.
What are the slot dimensions of the Studio Toaster?
Slot dimensions are 145mm (l), 35mm (w) and 120mm (d).